Congress & Business Planners based in Athens, hereby informs that it will collect, process and store, in digital form, the following Personal Data.
Processing of the Personal Data below shall be carried out only by Congress & Business Planners and only for informing you of its travel and conference services by email and/ or mobile phone.
1) Congress & Business Planners would like to take photos and videos of you attending the Greek Tourism Workshop. These images will be collected, processed and stored in natural or digital form, for a period of ten years. They may appear on our website page and Facebook and be published in our printed materials.
2) You can revoke your consent at any time. In this case, your photos and videos will be erased. However, after your photos have been published in our printed materials, it will not be possible to revoke your consent. If you do not provide us with your consent for a photo you appear among other persons or if you revoke your consent, we will not erase this photo, but we will blur your image (face and body) so as you will not be recognizable.
3) Τhe revocation of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before of its revocation.
4) We will not use your personal details (name and surname) in photos or videos on our website page and Facebook www.greektourismworkshop.com and Greek Tourism Workshop accordingly. We will use our best efforts to block out search engines from indexing our webpages containing your image. Ιn case you revoke your consent, we will use all the appropriate measures to inform the third parties, which have processed your photos or videos, as Data Controllers.
5) You have at any time and at your absolute discretion the right to access your personal data processed by our Company, as well as the right to request the correction of any inaccurate data you are referring to and the right to request from our Company the erase of your personal data. You also have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to a different Data Controller of Data Processor. You can send any of the above requests by post to the Congress & Business Planners, 3, Chatzikosta Str., 11521 Athens, or via email at email@example.com.
* Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
The above Personal Data may be processed and used it only for the purpose defined hereby.
You always have the right to access, correct and delete your Personal Data, and additionally the right of transferring those Data to a different Person/ Company, by sending your request to the Congress & Business Planners, 3 Chatzikosta Street, 115 21, Athens, Greece or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important note: In case of exercising any of the above rights, Congress and Business Planners will try its best to answer your request within thirty (30) calendar days after its official reception, informing you in written for your request’s progress or analyzing the reasons why that might be impossible as written above or informing you for the above rights according to General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016/EU).