In 2020, and for the 6th consecutive year, the Greek Tourism Workshop continues to run and at our planned events, several Greek companies in the tourism sector as well as public institutions have already expressed their interest in sponsoring and participating.
In this context, we also invite you to participate as sponsors and we inform you, indicatively, on the features of the events and the benefits you will gain through your promotion:
- The primary goal of the Greek Tourism Workshop 2020 is to boost the flow of high-income visitors from the markets of Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE.
- The events are held under the auspices of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Historically, the events have been successful and the Greek Tourism Workshop constitutes now an established event in the countries that have been active since 2015, while it is being enthusiastically embraced by the tour operators and tour agents in the new markets due to the many years of experience and the specialized knowledge of the organizers.
- The selection of the countries (Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE) for the events in 2020 was based on the interest of local tourist agents for Greece as a tourist destination and, on the other hand, on the demand of Greek entrepreneurs and travel agents to conduct B2B meetings in order to attract visitors from these promising tourist markets.
- In the above mentioned countries, the Greek Tourism Workshop is the only one of its kind that exclusively promotes Greece as a tourist destination.
- During the B2B meetings you will come into contact with the top local agents of each destination coming after a special invitation.
- During the Gala Dinner you will be able to present your company or the tourist destination you represent to the attendees.
- Your logo will be shown in all communication actions and promotion of events’ actions such as invitations, newsletters, press releases, on the official website www.greektourismworkshop.com, facebook page of events, etc.
- In addition, you can offer a gift by participating in the raffle draw taking place during the Gala dinner.
For more information, please contact Mr. Eric Engelen at +30 211 211 8871,
send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the button below.